What You'll Need:
- 1 premade thin pizza crust
- 6 oz of cooked, shredded chicken (we use leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1 small red onion, sliced into strings
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into halved coins
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Delicae Gourmet Spicy Pomegranate Barbeque Sauce
- 1/4 cup Delicae Gourmet Ginger Fig Teriyaki Sauce
Saute sliced red onion and zucchini in 1/4 cup of Delicae Gourmet Ginger Fig Teriyaki Sauce. Just before they become tender, toss the cooked chicken into the pan to coat with the flavor of the sauce. Set aside.
Prepare storebought thin pizza crust by spreading 1/4 cup of Delicae Gourmet Spicy Pomegranate Barbecue Sauce evenly across the surface. Top with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (less or more, if you're a fan of extra cheese!). Scatter the zucchini, chicken, and red onion on top of the cheese. Bake the flatbread pizza on the center oven rack for 12 - 15 minutes at 375 degrees. If you like brown, bubbly pizza cheese, keep a close eye and bake until the golden color begins to emerge.
We really love our Ginger Fig Teriyaki sauce. Usually, we'll drizzle a little more on top of the pizza right before we cut it - the same way we might put a little parmesan, oregano, and red pepper on top of an Italian style pizza. If you're a little less gluttinous, the pizza is ready to eat as soon as you've remove it from the oven, allow it to cool a minute or two, and slice it. It smells amazing, but you're going to burn your mouth on the melted cheese if you dive right in without letting it cool - trust us, we still haven't learned our lesson.