Smoky Espresso Barbeque Pulled Pork
What You'll Need:
- 2 lb pork loin roast
- 1 red onion, sliced into strings
- 1 bottle Delicae Gourmet Smoky Espresso Barbeque Sauce
- Delicae Gourmet BBQ & Rotisserie Sea Salt Rub
- Sweet onion sandwich buns
- Bread and Butter pickle chips
- Sliced Gouda Cheese
Prepare your pork loin roast by coating it with a thin layer of BBQ & Rotisserie Sea Salt Rub. Toss it into the slow cooker with onion strings and 1 bottle of Smoky Espresso Barbeque Sauce. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. When the pork roast is done, it will very easily fall apart. Break the roast with a pair of tongs and stir it thoroughly with the barbeque sauce in the slow cooker.
Toast the buns if you desire. Serve the pork on the buns with sweet pickle chips and sliced gouda cheese.
We love to serve pulled pork with macaroni and cheese, baked beans, and corn on the cob.